Modelling of heat pump water heater systems using TRNSYS according to AS/NZS 4234 Appendix H.
Logit can provide modelling in compliance with AS/NZS2434:2008 Heated water systems – Calculation of energy consumption, using the TRNSYS, versions 15 and 16, simulation program.
Solar hot water configurations modelled
- Standard solar collector with separate cylinder and electric boost
- Flat plate or evacuated tube collectors
- Glycol, pump back or drain back frost protection
- Solar preheat tank with gas instant boost
- Solar collector with PV powered pump
- Multiple collectors and multiple cylinders
Heat pump water heater configurations
- Integral outside units with wrap around or in-tank heat exchangers
- Separate heat pump units connected to inside hot water cylinders (suitable for retrofit)
For all systems modelled appropriate lab test data is required.